Motor Distribution & Retail
Motor retailing plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at two flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services.
Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 25 February 2015 New Honda Jazz adds Space, Refinement, Technology
- February 2015 New Range of NordMende B2B Displays
- 18 February 2015 Honda HR-V Combines Dynamic Design with Space
- 11 Febraury 2015 Designed to Perform. The New Honda Civic Type R
- 4 February 2015 Honda CR-V to Gain New 1.6 i-DTEC 160 with AWD
- 29 January 2015 McLaren-Honda Reveals the New MP4-30
- 28 January 2015 Honda at the Geneva Motor Show 2015
- January 2015 NordMende 60:40 Refrigeration
- 12 January 2015 Rebirth of an Icon: Next Generation NSX Unveiled
- 8 January 2015 Honda HR-V Wins What Car? Reader Award 2015