Motor Distribution & Retail
Motor retailing plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at two flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services.
Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- May 2016 Kevin Thornton Back at Arnotts
- June 2016 NordMende's New Brand Ambassador
- March 2016 Up to €100 cashback and exclusive 6 year warranty
- February 2016 PEUGEOT IN WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIPS
- February 2016 NordMende Teams up with Room To Improve
- January 2016 Three Ireland Choose NordMende Displays
- January 2016 Bauknecht Demonstration Calendar 2016
- December 2015 Cathy McKenna wins Great Irish Bake Off
- December 2015 Christmas Opening Hours
- December 2015 Christmas Recipe