Motor Distribution & Retail
Motor retailing plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at two flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services.
Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 24 April 2015 Honda HR-V to be Among Most Efficient in Class
- 23 April 2015 More Technical Details of New Honda NSX Revealed
- 22 April 2015 Honda CR-V Named Crossover of the Year 2015
- April 2015 Kevin Thornton and Bauknecht at Arnotts
- 16 April 2015 Honda Win What Car? Reliability Award for 9 Years
- 24 March 2015 Honda Sponsor Wings For Life World Run 2015
- 20 March 2015 Honda to Host Type R Fan Event at Nurburgring
- 19 March 2015 Honda Jazz Named Most Reliable Car by CarBuyer
- April 2015 Making the Most of Your AGA With Richard Maggs
- 3 March 2015 Honda Civic Type R Lays Down Nurburgring Gauntlet