Motor Distribution & Retail
Motor retailing plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at two flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services.
Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 4 December 2013 A Pair of Honda Touring Cars Take Shape
- 21 November 2013 Honda FCEV Concept Debuts at LA Auto Show 2013
- 20 November 2013 New Honda Models unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show
- November 2013 Choose a selected half price hob when you buy ...
- November 2013 Free Accessories Worth €100
- 20 November 2013 Ladies Evening with Honda at Sheils of Limerick
- 19 November 2013 Honda Announces New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- 19 November 2013 Honda Civic Type R Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- 8 November 2013 New 'Honda Now' PCP Finance Launched from €199pm*
- 4 November 2013 Honda Offers Expanded Jazz Range from €199pm*