The Group has a very active investment portfolio, both directly managed and managed by international fund managers. Over the last number of years, the Group has invested funds in many public and private companies in Ireland, the UK, Europe and the US. The Gowan Group Investment Committee, a sub-committee of the Group Board, meets formally on a regular basis to review the share portfolio and consider new investments. Presentations are made to the Committee by leading Irish and international stockbrokers and merchant banks. The investment criteria used by the Group is to have a well diversified portfolio of investments with exposure to many sectors in a wide geographical area.
- April 2014 KAL announce Sharp business partnership...
- 10 April 2014 Honda Partner with Wings for Life World Run
- March 2014 Neff MasterChef Promotion Returns
- 31 March 2014 Honda Civic is Fleet Car Awards 2014 Finalist
- 25 March 2014 Honda CR-V Named Most Economical SUV
- 21 March 2014 Honda Unleash 'Muscular' New Civic WTCC Race Car
- 21 March 2014 Interview with Honda's World Touring Car Drivers
- 19 March 2014 Honda NSX Prototype to Debut at Goodwood Festival
- 19 March 2014 Honda to Unlock Tourer's Secrets at BTCC Launch
- 12 March 2014 Civic WTCC Racer Debuts at Geneva Motor Show