The Group has a very active investment portfolio, both directly managed and managed by international fund managers. Over the last number of years, the Group has invested funds in many public and private companies in Ireland, the UK, Europe and the US. The Gowan Group Investment Committee, a sub-committee of the Group Board, meets formally on a regular basis to review the share portfolio and consider new investments. Presentations are made to the Committee by leading Irish and international stockbrokers and merchant banks. The investment criteria used by the Group is to have a well diversified portfolio of investments with exposure to many sectors in a wide geographical area.
- 20 October 2014 Meet Dawn Roads, author of the AGA City60 recipe
- 20 October 2014 Honda Wins MPG Marathon with Civic Tourer
- 10 October 2014 Honda Provide First Look at 2015 F1 Engine
- 8 October 2014 Cork Ladies Evening with Alison Canavan & Honda
- 07 October 2014 Franke 25 Percent Off Promotion
- 01 October 2014 Neff Cashback and Upgrade Offers
- 30 Sept 2014 Peugeot 308 SW Pulls It Off!
- 30 Sept 2014 Peugeot Sport Introduces Radical 208 GTi 30th Ann
- 29 September 2014 Honda Civic Type R - The Most Extreme Type R Yet!
- 16 September 2014 Visit AGA at the 2014 Ploughing Championships