Motor Distribution & Retail
Motor retailing plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at two flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services.
Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- November 2015 NordMende Provide Web Summit Display
- November 2015 NordMende sponsors Great Irish Bake Off
- October 2015 The Great Irish Bake Off returns on Sunday 25th O
- September 2015 Save up to €2,500 on a new AGA
- August 2015 KAL 2015 Trade Show
- August 2015 New NordMende dishwasher consumes just 5 litres
- September 2015 Let's get Baking
- 6 August 2015 Honda Record Strong Sales Growth for 152
- 4 August 2015 Honda Confirm Civic Type R Pricing
- 31 July 2015 Honda Jazz