Motor Distribution & Retail
Motor retailing plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at two flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services.
Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 29 September 2014 Honda Civic Type R - The Most Extreme Type R Yet!
- 16 September 2014 Visit AGA at the 2014 Ploughing Championships
- 15 September 2014 Honda Partner with Kilkenny Hurler Eoin Larkin
- 15 September 2014 Honda Showcase New Automated Driving Technologies
- 10 September 2014 Honda provide first sight of New HR-V for Europe
- 28th of August NordMende goes to College
- 18 August 2014 KAL to distribute De Dietrich in the UK & Ireland
- 11th August 2014 Bauknecht Appliances available from KAL
- 11 August 2014 Honda CR-V Continues as World's Best-Selling SUV
- 28 July 2014 Which? Names Honda CR-V 'Most Reliable SUV 2014'