Motor Distribution & Retail
Motor retailing plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at two flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services.
Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 28 July 2014 Which? Names Honda CR-V 'Most Reliable SUV 2014'
- 23rd July 2014 KAL announced as distributor for Haier
- 16 July 2014 Honda's All-New ASIMO Debuts in Europe
- 09th July 2014 KAL Showroom Set For Redesign
- 4 July 2014 Honda Partner with Cork GAA's Brian Hurley
- 3 July 2014 Honda hail Goodwood Festival of Speed a success
- The Intelligent Choice
- 26th June Competition Time
- 25 June 2014 Honda Win Prestigious Award at Cannes Lions
- 24 June 2014 Honda Countdown to the Goodwood Festival of Speed