The Group has a very active investment portfolio, both directly managed and managed by international fund managers. Over the last number of years, the Group has invested funds in many public and private companies in Ireland, the UK, Europe and the US. The Gowan Group Investment Committee, a sub-committee of the Group Board, meets formally on a regular basis to review the share portfolio and consider new investments. Presentations are made to the Committee by leading Irish and international stockbrokers and merchant banks. The investment criteria used by the Group is to have a well diversified portfolio of investments with exposure to many sectors in a wide geographical area.
- 16 September 2014 Visit AGA at the 2014 Ploughing Championships
- 15 September 2014 Honda Partner with Kilkenny Hurler Eoin Larkin
- 15 September 2014 Honda Showcase New Automated Driving Technologies
- 10 September 2014 Honda provide first sight of New HR-V for Europe
- 28th of August NordMende goes to College
- 18 August 2014 KAL to distribute De Dietrich in the UK & Ireland
- 11th August 2014 Bauknecht Appliances available from KAL
- 11 August 2014 Honda CR-V Continues as World's Best-Selling SUV
- 28 July 2014 Which? Names Honda CR-V 'Most Reliable SUV 2014'
- 23rd July 2014 KAL announced as distributor for Haier