The Group has a very active investment portfolio, both directly managed and managed by international fund managers. Over the last number of years, the Group has invested funds in many public and private companies in Ireland, the UK, Europe and the US. The Gowan Group Investment Committee, a sub-committee of the Group Board, meets formally on a regular basis to review the share portfolio and consider new investments. Presentations are made to the Committee by leading Irish and international stockbrokers and merchant banks. The investment criteria used by the Group is to have a well diversified portfolio of investments with exposure to many sectors in a wide geographical area.
- 4 December 2013 A Pair of Honda Touring Cars Take Shape
- 21 November 2013 Honda FCEV Concept Debuts at LA Auto Show 2013
- 20 November 2013 New Honda Models unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show
- November 2013 Choose a selected half price hob when you buy ...
- November 2013 Free Accessories Worth €100
- 20 November 2013 Ladies Evening with Honda at Sheils of Limerick
- 19 November 2013 Honda Announces New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- 19 November 2013 Honda Civic Type R Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- 8 November 2013 New 'Honda Now' PCP Finance Launched from €199pm*
- 4 November 2013 Honda Offers Expanded Jazz Range from €199pm*