Welcome to The Gowan Group
The Gowan Group is a family-owned holding company controlling many successful trading companies.
Founded in 1969 by the late Con Smith, the Group is most closely associated with motor distribution through its distribution of Peugeot in Ireland. The Group also distributes a number of other blue chip brand names in Ireland including Franke, Neff, Aga, Elica, NordMende Home Appliances and TV's, LG Home Appliances, Breville, Insinkerator, Fratelli Onofri range cookers, La Cornue among others.
Motor retailing also plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at three flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services. Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 25 November 2014 McLaren Honda make first run in Abu Dhabi
- November 2014 Bauknecht Demonstration Calendar 2015
- 17 November 2014 Honda Premieres All-New Fuel-Cell FCV Concept
- 14 November 2014 Honda Launch in Style at Motorpark Galway
- 12 November 2014 Honda Expand Dealer Network with Motorpark Galway
- November 2014 KAL Advisory Centre Virtual Tour
- 3 November 2014 Honda Launch 151 Range with Finance from 4.9% APR
- 20 October 2014 Meet Dawn Roads, author of the AGA City60 recipe
- 20 October 2014 Honda Wins MPG Marathon with Civic Tourer
- 10 October 2014 Honda Provide First Look at 2015 F1 Engine