Welcome to The Gowan Group
The Gowan Group is a family-owned holding company controlling many successful trading companies.
Founded in 1969 by the late Con Smith, the Group is most closely associated with motor distribution through its distribution of Peugeot in Ireland. The Group also distributes a number of other blue chip brand names in Ireland including Franke, Neff, Aga, Elica, NordMende Home Appliances and TV's, LG Home Appliances, Breville, Insinkerator, Fratelli Onofri range cookers, La Cornue among others.
Motor retailing also plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at three flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services. Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- January 2017 The All-New Tenth Generation Honda Civic
- January 2017 Upcoming AGA Demonstrations 2017
- August 2016 The 2016 KAL Trade Show
- October 2016 The AGA shop is now at KAL Advisory Centre
- May 2016 Kevin Thornton Back at Arnotts
- January 2017 NordMende's New Brand Ambassador
- March 2016 Up to €100 cashback and exclusive 6 year warranty
- February 2016 PEUGEOT IN WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIPS
- February 2016 NordMende Teams up with Room To Improve
- January 2016 Three Ireland Choose NordMende Displays