Welcome to The Gowan Group
The Gowan Group is a family-owned holding company controlling many successful trading companies.
Founded in 1969 by the late Con Smith, the Group is most closely associated with motor distribution through its distribution of Peugeot in Ireland. The Group also distributes a number of other blue chip brand names in Ireland including Franke, Neff, Aga, Elica, NordMende Home Appliances and TV's, LG Home Appliances, Breville, Insinkerator, Fratelli Onofri range cookers, La Cornue among others.
Motor retailing also plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at three flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services. Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- January 2015 NordMende 60:40 Refrigeration
- 12 January 2015 Rebirth of an Icon: Next Generation NSX Unveiled
- 8 January 2015 Honda HR-V Wins What Car? Reader Award 2015
- 11 December 2014 McLaren-Honda 2015 F1 Driver Announcement
- December 2014 KAL Christmas Opening Hours
- December 2014 AGA Dual Control Special Offer
- 25 November 2014 McLaren Honda make first run in Abu Dhabi
- January 2015 Bauknecht Demonstration Calendar 2015
- 17 November 2014 Honda Premieres All-New Fuel-Cell FCV Concept
- 28 November 2014 Honda Launch in Style at Motorpark Galway