Welcome to The Gowan Group
The Gowan Group is a family-owned holding company controlling many successful trading companies.
Founded in 1969 by the late Con Smith, the Group is most closely associated with motor distribution through its distribution of Peugeot in Ireland. The Group also distributes a number of other blue chip brand names in Ireland including Franke, Neff, Aga, Elica, NordMende Home Appliances and TV's, LG Home Appliances, Breville, Insinkerator, Fratelli Onofri range cookers, La Cornue among others.
Motor retailing also plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at three flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services. Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 24 March 2015 Honda Sponsor Wings For Life World Run 2015
- 20 March 2015 Honda to Host Type R Fan Event at Nurburgring
- 19 March 2015 Honda Jazz Named Most Reliable Car by CarBuyer
- April 2015 Making the Most of Your AGA With Richard Maggs
- 3 March 2015 Honda Civic Type R Lays Down Nurburgring Gauntlet
- 2 March 2015 Honda NSX Makes European Debut
- 2 March 2015 Honda FCV Concept Points to Hydrogen Society
- 2 March 2015 A Hot-Hatch Icon Reborn. The Honda Civic Type R
- 27 February 2015 Honda Launch Upgraded CR-V Range
- 27 February 2015 New Honda Civic with Increased Style & Technology