Welcome to The Gowan Group
The Gowan Group is a family-owned holding company controlling many successful trading companies.
Founded in 1969 by the late Con Smith, the Group is most closely associated with motor distribution through its distribution of Peugeot in Ireland. The Group also distributes a number of other blue chip brand names in Ireland including Franke, Neff, Aga, Elica, NordMende Home Appliances and TV's, LG Home Appliances, Breville, Insinkerator, Fratelli Onofri range cookers, La Cornue among others.
Motor retailing also plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at three flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services. Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- April 2014 KAL announce Sharp business partnership...
- 10 April 2014 Honda Partner with Wings for Life World Run
- March 2014 Neff MasterChef Promotion Returns
- 31 March 2014 Honda Civic is Fleet Car Awards 2014 Finalist
- 25 March 2014 Honda CR-V Named Most Economical SUV
- 21 March 2014 Honda Unleash 'Muscular' New Civic WTCC Race Car
- 21 March 2014 Interview with Honda's World Touring Car Drivers
- 19 March 2014 Honda NSX Prototype to Debut at Goodwood Festival
- 19 March 2014 Honda to Unlock Tourer's Secrets at BTCC Launch
- 12 March 2014 Civic WTCC Racer Debuts at Geneva Motor Show