Welcome to The Gowan Group
The Gowan Group is a family-owned holding company controlling many successful trading companies.
Founded in 1969 by the late Con Smith, the Group is most closely associated with motor distribution through its distribution of Peugeot in Ireland. The Group also distributes a number of other blue chip brand names in Ireland including Franke, Neff, Aga, Elica, NordMende Home Appliances and TV's, LG Home Appliances, Breville, Insinkerator, Fratelli Onofri range cookers, La Cornue among others.
Motor retailing also plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at three flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services. Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 8 July 2015 Honda HR-V
- 7 July 2015 Honda Civic sets new GUINNESS WORLD RECORD
- 8 June 2015 Honda Civic Type R
- 5 June 2015 Honda Civic Tourer Wins Best Real MPG Award
- 3 June 2015 Upgrade to Honda for 152
- 27 May 2015 Honda target GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for Economy
- June 2015 KAL PRO Opens New Showroom
- 15 May 2015 Honda HR-V Design Story, a Unique Crossover
- 5 May 2015 Honda Support Successful Wings for Life World Run
- 24 April 2015 Honda HR-V to be Among Most Efficient in Class