Welcome to The Gowan Group
The Gowan Group is a family-owned holding company controlling many successful trading companies.
Founded in 1969 by the late Con Smith, the Group is most closely associated with motor distribution through its distribution of Peugeot in Ireland. The Group also distributes a number of other blue chip brand names in Ireland including Franke, Neff, Aga, Elica, NordMende Home Appliances and TV's, LG Home Appliances, Breville, Insinkerator, Fratelli Onofri range cookers, La Cornue among others.
Motor retailing also plays an important role in our continuing success story. In Dublin, Peugeot cars are sold and serviced at three flagship premises. In late 2004 the Honda brand was added to our existing retail outlet in Dun Laoghaire and in late 2008 to the new Gowan Motors, Navan Road outlet. Gowan Leasing serves as a natural extension to the retail services. Gowan Motors on the Navan Road (formerly DG Motors) has undergone extensive development since its acquisition in July 2008 and in June 2009, less than a year after its purchase, the new state-of-the-art sales and aftersales facilities now houses new showrooms for Peugeot, Citroën, Honda, Opel and KIA cars. The centre offers new car and light commercial vehicles sales and service all under one roof.
- 16 May 2013 Honda to Participate in Formula One Championship
- 15 May 2013 Honda NSX Production Facility Announced
- 29 April 2013 Clean Sweep for Honda in WTCC Race in Slovakia
- April 2013 AGA Cool Deals
- 23 April 2013 Honda to Sponsor Legendary Pikes Peak Hill Climb
- 19 April 2013 Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC Beats the Competition
- 17 April 2013 Encouraging Sales Start for Honda in 2013
- 5 March 2013 Honda Civic Tourer Concept Debuts at Geneva
- 24 March 2013 Honda Make Seasons First Podium at WTCC Monza
- 4 April 2013 A Chat with Honda's Tarquini Before Marrakech